Event is FINISHED
Backstage Pass KL: Events as your Content Marketing Tool
78% of marketers who run events find them to be a very powerful marketing tool for brands to create impactful experiences for their customers. Learn the art and science of creating and curating events that build an audience, sustain and engage your customers long after the events are over.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 7th session!
Grab your early bird organiser tickets: RSV-Pea today!
"Am I an organiser?" Click "read more" below for FAQs.
Hear from 3 amazing speakers that have use events as their content marketing tool:
- Jon Day, Head of Marketing, Google Malaysia -" From Youtube FanFest to Buffer Festival: Engagement of Content Creators and Fans."
- Laís de Oliveira, Flyspaces - "How Spaces use Events to Grow vibrant communities and elevate their brands"
- Alan Chong, Community Manager, iflix - " Grow your Users Using Events "
Light dinner, insights from 4 inspiring speakers, and a night of pure fun in meeting others in the community!
- Venue partner: The Co. Bangsar. is a community oriented co-working space with a beautiful space in the heart of Bangsar.
- For Debit Card users: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2388149--for-users-in-malaysia-paypal-faqs
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Currently, we do not accept any walk ins as it'll be a full house. Do follow our group, http://malaysia.peatix.com, to be in the know of any upcoming events.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia.
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#229295 2017-02-28 10:05:07
Add to Calendar
Thu Mar 2, 2017
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
RSV-Pea (I Feel Lucky!) SOLD OUT RM12.00 RSV-Pea (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM19.00 RSV-Pea (Standard) SOLD OUT RM25.00 RSV-Pea (Last Chance
SOLD OUT RM25.00 On Demand Tickets SOLD OUT RM28.00 Vendor SOLD OUT RM30.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia607 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?